Sunday, May 3, 2009

Life is Amazing

The last couple weeks have been amazing. I am really enjoying all the experiences I am able to have.
I have been doing a lot of activities with friends. My friend had a Mary Kay and Lia Sophia party a couple weeks ago which was so much fun. I absolutely love Mary Kay and I have gotten more and more in to wearing all the jewelry I get from Lia Sophia. Another friend had a Scentsy party last weekend and I will enjoyed that as well.
I really enjoy getting my nails done and being able to see Shannon and her kids. I love the conversations we have together. I love that we have a really close friendship.
I was able to have a day off last week and got a lot of things done and even had time for some fun. I went to see Monsters vs. Aliens and really liked it. I also went to Lunch and had a good conversation. We also went to a movie on Saturday as well and we saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past and went to Lunch as well. I was so glad for a break from work and that Steph was able to go see a movie with me.
I am so excited for my new schedule at work which starts tomorrow. I now go in at 7:30 and get off around 1. I am hoping to find something to keep me busy during the afternoons so I'm not bored. It will be nice to have some free time to get things done.
I am so excited for summer to get here. I am looking forward to a fun filled summer and lots of time with my friends.

No comments: