Friday, May 15, 2009

Life is Great!

It has been an interesting week and a half. I have had an amazing week with friends and family. For Cinco de Mayo last week I went to my parent's for dinner. Of course we had Mexican and it was really good. When we first sat down to eat there was this amazing bright rainbow that we had to go outside and look at. It was so cool. My mom got pictures of it and so when I can get those I will post them.

I had a Scentsy party on Saturday and it was a lot of fun. I am going to become a consultant later on in the month and I'm really excited.

For Mother's Day my sister and brother-in-law came up. We had Steak and Baked Potatoes and it was so good. I haven't had steak for a long time and it was yummy.

We had Enrichment on Tuesday. We played games and had a lot of fun. I got to talk to several people later on and had a good conversation with some of my friends. Earlier in the day I helped my friends deliver her wedding annoucements. It took us 4 hours to get them all delivered but we had fun too.

It has been a fantastic week and I especially enjoyed having the day off today. It's nice to have a chance to relax once in a while. I'm looking forward to the rest of my weekend. Tomorrow I'm going down to Salt Lake to see the Joseph Smith movie (I haven't seen it yet) so I'm really excited to finally be able to see it. On Sunday our bishop is getting released. I'm excited to see who the new bishop will be.

No comments: