Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Week full of Fun!

This week was a lot of fun. I had Monday off for Memorial Day and spent the week with the family (icluding Grandparents, aunt and uncle and 1 year old cousin). On Saturday we went to Lunch and spent the afternoon together. Sunday we had dinner and went to the cemetery. Monday morning we went to breakfast at Village Inn and went back to the cemetery. After we stopped at Aggie Ice Cream. It was a great Memorial Day weekend.
Thursday the State came to the Day Care I work at to inspect us. Everything went well and we passed inspection. We also had CPR and First Aid training so I am now certified again. It was only a couple hours and my boss bought us pizza for dinner before the training started.
Friday I got the day off and got my oil changed in my car and cleaned. I also was able to go to a friends Bridal Shower which was a lot of fun.
I spent Saturday with a friend. She did my hair and make up and we went to a park to take pictures that turned out great. I will post some below. I was able to go to the Logan Stampede Football game which was a lot of fun and will probably go again next weekend. Thanks Shannon for letting me spend the day with you and your kids (and Nick of course).
My brother moved back home this weekend from Mississippi where he has been working for the past 2 years and 4 months. I'm excited to have him home and spend sometime with him this summer.
All in all it was an amazing week and I am excited for the week ahead.

Here are a sample of pictures from the other day:















1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

Your so sweet! We really enjoyed spending the day with you too! Its always a fun treat!