Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Very Busy 3 Weeks!

It has been a while since I last posted on my Blog. I have been busy with a lot of things during the past few weeks.
April Fool's day was just another day for me. Nobody really played any tricks on me. It was hard to believe that it was April already.
I really enjoyed General Confernece a few weekends ago. I was able to spend the weekend at my Grandparent's house in Bountiful. We celebrated birthdays for the past 3 months and it was a huge party. My cousin turned 1 and everyone (excpet my dad and brother, and a couple cousins) were able to be there.
My mom's birthday was on the 8th and I was able to join my mom. brother, sister-in-law, and nephew for dinner at Olive Garden. It was really good and we even had dessert! I even got some really cute pictures of my nephew.

My Nephew (Emery). He's the cutest 3 year old ever!

Emery and his favorite food: Mac & Cheese (Of Course!)

Emery eating all of Grandma's strawberries.

Emery in the car. He was being very silly.

My sister and brother-in-law came up for Easter weekend. We celebrated Easter and my mom's and brother-in-law's birthdays. My dad was in Washington D C for the week so he wasn't able to be there for Easter. We missed him a lot as well as my brother who is in Mississippi. Saturday night we had pizza and watched Bolt. We also went through old pictures and had a fun time looking back at our childhood.
The Easter Bunny came to our house and brought everyone a book and some chocolate.

We had a Ward Talent show on Monday night. It was really funny.

I had a very crazy couple days this week. I watched my friend's three boys. I still had to go in to work so it made for a really long couple days. The boys (for the most part) were really good.
Two of my really good friends got engaged this week. I am so happy for them. I guess I'm going to be busy with weddings this summer. :)

No comments: